5.26.2008

Phew! It's been a while!

Finally, school is finished for now (what a semester...) and the creative juices are starting to trickle again. Here's what I've been up to - more invitations and a couple of "eco" bag designs for my favorite little health food store, Good Foods Grocery.


First, the invitation for my sweet baby Evelyn's 2nd birthday party... an Easter egg hunt! Little tiny friends everywhere - what FUN!




Next, a custom invitation: a friend was throwing a meet-the-bride party, and since the bride was oh-so-fabulous, it was only natural to have invitations made just for her. What a fun assignment! (And I hear the bride was pretty tickled.)

You can see some of her fantastic photography here.




This is a logo I created for a local not-for-profit organization, Youth Life Foundation of Richmond, to use for their annual fund raising gala. It was used for invitations, tickets and other related items. A great organization helping children in Richmond - check it out.





Another baby shower invitation. This time for my little nephew, Liam Aaron!




Two designs for grocery totes for Good Foods Grocery.




And finally, I had the total honor of designing one of my dear friend's wedding invitations. A spontaneous affair with family and a few friends, on the beach in North Carolina. How romantic!




I guess I've been pretty busy after all. Promise not to go so long between posts next time! Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day... time to fire up the grill. Mmmm.

No comments: